The PriMed – International Festival of Mediterranean Documentary Film and Reportage is open to all directors, producers and distributors who, through their programmes or films, contribute to a better understanding of the countries of the Mediterranean basin in its widest sense, from the Atlantic coasts to the Black Sea. The audiovisual works presented should be about the culture, heritage, history, societies and life of the men and women living in Mediterranean countries.
They must not contain any form of advertising or propaganda. Each work can only be entered for one category, and the choice must be clearly indicated in the application form.
Registration for the PriMed is free.
Deadline for submissions : April 20th 2017.
The competition has three phases:
– January / February / March 2017 : call for films
– May 2017 : an international Selection Committee chooses the films which will be shown in the finals
– November / December 2017, finals of PriMed : the International Jury watches the films and decides the winners; public screenings; meetings; awards ceremony
The presented works:
- must have been produced after January 1st, 2016;
- must not have already been submitted to a previous edition of PriMed;
- in the case of a documentary series or a film with more than one episode, only one episode can be submitted;
- in the case of a co-production, the programme may only be entered into the competition by one of the producers, with prior agreement from the other partners. The name of all the co-producers must be included in the application form.
To enter the competition, the following material must be provided:
for all works, except for those of the category “Mediterranean Multimedia”
for the works of the category “Mediterranean Multimedia”
For any questions please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org