Call for documentary films and reportages for the 23rd edition of PriMed, International Festival of Mediterranean Documentary and Reportage.
New Deadline April 15th 2019. Registration is free.
To participate in PriMed, you must complete the application form online :
►Click Here to download the pdf version of rules & regulations
Conditions concerning the works presented
You must complete this form in its entirety with all the requested elements (in French (priority), or in English):
• A synopsis of the film, maximum 10 lines
•A biography of the director, maximum 10 lines
• A link to download the film file, French version or with subtitles in French (priority), in English or in Italian – Only accepted format: H264 / mp4 – File size max: 8 GB – Only downloadable file (Vimeo, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc.). Films that cannot be downloaded, they will not be accepted.
•Some pictures of the film
How the event is organised
The competition has three phases:
– Janvier 2019 : appel à candidatures – Date limite pour l’inscription et l’envoi des films : 31 mars 2019
– January 2019 : call for films
– Deadline for registering and sending films: 31st March 2019
– May / June 2019 : an international Selection Committee chooses the films which will be shown in the finals
-November / December 2019, finals of PriMed : the International Jury watches the films and decides the winners; meetings of Mediterranean Young People Jury; public screenings and meetings; awards ceremony