Call for documentaries for the 26th edition of PriMed, deadline to send your works: April 15, 2022. Registration for PriMed 2022 is free. To participate you must complete the registration form available online.
The PriMed – International Festival of Mediterranean Documentary Film and Reportage is open to all directors, producers and distributors who, through their programs or films, contribute to a better understanding of the countries of the Mediterranean basin in its widest sense, from the Atlantic coasts to the Black Sea. The audiovisual works presented should be about the culture, heritage, history, societies and life of the women and men living in Mediterranean countries. They must not contain any form of advertising or propaganda. Each work can only be entered for one category, and the choice must be clearly indicated in the application form.Registration for the PriMed is free.
You must complete this form in its entirety with all the requested elements (in priority in French, or in English):
A summary of the work in ten lines maximum
A biography of the director in ten lines maximum
A link to download the film file, French version or subtitled in French (in priority), in English or in Italian
– Only format accepted: H264/mp4
– Maximum file size: 10 GB
– The file must be downloadable (Vimeo, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc.). Films that cannot be downloaded will not be accepted.
Photos of the work
Information (summary, biography, photos) on the film will be posted on the CMCA and PriMed websitesThe registration form must be completed by an authorized person.
The competition takes place in three stages:
– January 2022: call for applications – Deadline for registration and submission of films: April 15, 2022
– May / June 2022: selection of films for the final phase, either by an international Selection Committee in person, or by the CMCA team if the pandemic persists
-November / December 2022, final phase of PriMed: work of the International Jury which awards the prizes, work of the Mediterranean Youth Jury, screenings for the public, meetings, award ceremony
Conditions relating to the works presented
The presented works:
– must have been produced after January 1st, 2020;
– must not have already been submitted to a previous edition of the PriMed;
– in the case of a documentary series or a film with more than one episode, only one episode can be submitted;
– in the case of a co-production, the program may only be entered into the competition by one of the producers, with prior agreement from the other partners. The name of all the co-producers must be included in the application form.
⇒The awards of 25th edition