The preselection jury of PriMed 2015 will get together from 8 to 12 June in Casablanca.
Having held two years in Rome, the selection of PriMed films is now in Casablanca. Thanks to the Moroccan channel 2M, member of the CMCA, for hosting the jury in its premises.
348 documentaries, reportages and web documentaries from 35 countries participate in the 19th edition of PriMed which will be held in Marseille, from 8 to 12 December 2015, at Villa Mediterranean, MuCEM and the BMVR Alcazar.
You will discover the selected films in the next number of Méditerranée Audiovisuelle newsletter.
The jury is composed by:
– Hamid AIDOUNI (Professor at the University Abdelmalek Essaadi – Faculty of Arts and
Humanities – specialization Cinematographic and Audiovisual Studies – Research Group,
Cinematographic and Audiovisual Studies)
– Abderrahmane AMZELLOUG (Department Head Fiction Soread 2M)
– Adil SEMMAR (Film critic and documentary)
– Abdellatif TALBI (Film Director Soread 2M)
– Leila EL AMINE DEMNATI (Producer Cap Med Events)
– Elisabeth Cestor (Assistant to the Head of Cultural Development and Relations
– Paule HERADES (Programs Advisor, France Televisions – France 3 Corse Via Stella)
– Mireille MAURICE (Regional Delegate of INA Méditerranée)
– Sami SADAK (Artistic Director of the music of the world Forum Babel Med Music)
– Valérie GERBAULT (General Delegate of the CMCA)
– Paola Lanfranchi (PriMed Coordinator, CMCA)
– Franco REVELLI (Head broadcasts, internet, multimedia CMCA)